NELSON - 3NV #06 NOZZLE OLIVE
Field-proven, off-axis Orbitor technology provides a random droplet pattern in a compact, low-vibration design. The Orbitor FX is Nelson's newest pivot sprinkler. It makes the proven Orbitor technology available in an up-top option.
- Engineered plate grooves reduce mist
- Rain-like random droplets
- Low, wind-fighting trajectory
- 10 PSI recommended (#12-50 Nozzles) – Max. 52 ft (15.8 m) wetted diameter (preliminary)
- 6 PSI optional (#16-50 Nozzles)
- Use galvanized (maximum riser of 4 ft (1.2 m)) or proven plastic nipples (no PVC nipples)
- Available only in 3030 Series
Up-top rain-like pattern at low pressures
Reduced mist and wind-fighting: The white plate is engineered to reduce mist coming off the sprinkler. Its low-trajectory pattern fights wind drift.
Great for tall/dense crops: The white plate ensures uniform application for tall crops like corn. An added bonus, up-top mounting makes it easy to spot plugged sprinklers.
Pressure: 6-10 psi (0.4-0.7 bar)
Diameter: 32-52 ft (9.8-15.8 m)
Excluding: 3NV nozzle